Monday, January 30, 2012

Lost Track of Time....

I knew it had been a bit since I posted, but I didn't realize it had been 2 whole weeks! Yikes! So not what I wanted to see.

No excuses just have gotten caught up in LIFE!  Since my last post, my daughter Stephanie has celebrated her 20th birthday, we are still knee deep in wedding preparations. I have gone to the FRG Level 1 training and I am still soaking up lots of military knowledge.

I have made lots of pinterest recipes over the last few weeks.  Some that have definitely been added to my recipe box and some of them were, eh.  I have also done a few pinterest crafts.  I had a blast doing these. The first is a heart wreath made with felt roses and the second is picture frames that can be interechanged to coordinate with the holiday. 




I hope you all have a great week! Stay tuned later this week to learn how the cake testing goes for the wedding.....

No comments:

Post a Comment