Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Welcome! Thanks for stopping by!

Welcome to "Tidbits of Eating, Loving & Living Everyday"! Do you know how hard it is to come up with a blog name?!? I can't begin to tell you how many names I tried.  The end result is as you have read and that took a lot of trial and error.

In the upcoming blogs I want to share with you tidbits of each of category outlined in my blog name. Tidbits of eating by sharing recipes from my kitchen....I LOVE TO BAKE & COOK! It is in my soul! Tidbits of love may be from my personal life or of those around me....may not be of a person but possibly of something.  And lastly, tidbits of living......I think we all forget to take each day in stride and be thankful for even the little things....life is too short not to be happy. Life is a gift and each day we are given a brand new canvas to paint that day and make it ours. Carpe diem!

No comments:

Post a Comment